January 8, 2010

Painting the Frontroom

I cant stand to look at the wood paneling anymore, and we have decided to just paint over it. HELP though not sure what color to paint it.

What's your vote? for RED check "awesome" for BLUE check "hilarious" for GREEN check "what were you thinking" Please vote I wanna know what people think! Thanks!

RED: "awesome" BLUE: "hilarious" GREEN: "what were you thinking"

3 comments:

  1. Can I vote more than once? Like once a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure on the color but make sure that you buy a really good primer for this project! Trust me I know from experience!! We primed and painted our whole bedroom and the day after we were done i touched the wall with my nail and it peeled up! Primer and everything! in big sheets! I CRIED! The next time I get the primer at ACE and made sure that it was for wood paneling!

    ReplyDelete