January 10, 2011

38 weeks Prego!

38 weeks! Here we go... We are just about there. HOLY CRAP!

I do have a little swelling in my legs, but I am happy i still haven't gotten an outie belly button yet!  It's just level.  Ryan is bummed. I think he was looking forward to making fun of my outie belly button.

The Dr. checked me and said I am 30% effaced. My cervix is midway between lined up and posterior.  And I am not dialated at all.  So for now it seems as though I will go full term.
I have been really nervous about Labor and Delivery and being a mom. So everytime Ryan has said "just go into labor"  I have thought "No!  I'm not ready." But now I am finally getting to the point where I am just ready to get it over with!

Baby's heartbeat was 145. 

Blood Pressure was 123/72. Good.

Measuring 38 cm. 
In one week I went from measureing 33cm to 38cm?  I guess he was just up on all fours this time or something.  I dunno.

Baby center describes a 34 week fetus as:
Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment