Every Year Ryan Looks forward to helping everyone work their cows. If I want to do anything with him in the spring I have to let him know like 4 weeks in advance, because he helps everyone he knows. And is busy like every weekend. (and even when we plan something cows win out sometimes. lol)
But that is ok I love this about Ryan. He loves to help people. And I am glad he has so many people who want him to help, because then he gets to do what he loves.
Otto and I went with him to Ferron a couple weekends ago to help brand calves with Chase & Chelsea Behling.
It was pretty fun! But it was either to sunny or too windy for Otto and I to be outside for most of the day. So we spent a lot of time in Farm trucks:( But when he did get to see the cows he really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment