June 6, 2011

What We have Been Up to...

Joqell and Bode called us one night.  They were riding to richfield to look at a horse, so we rode down with them and went to Pepperbelly's! YUM!


Memorial Day Weekend
We had a BBQ with the Worwoods.  And then went up the canyon and roasted Starburst and Smores.



Otto Chillin like a big boy!




Me & My Bestie Ferrin!!!


Memorial Day.  We went to the Anderson for Lunch, and then the Stewarts for Dinner.

Love this picture!!! I think these two are gonna be great buddies when Otto gets old enough to go chill on the farm.  I think they are already good friends but it is gonna be so fun!

We played the Wii.  So fun. jenna and I played Dance Dance we couldn't get Ryan to play that, but he did bowl with us.





We went to the Relief Society party.  BBQ and Softball.  It was fun.  I didn't play but Ry did.  who knew he was so good!?





Ryan's Birthday.  June 3.  He turned 27!!!
Hope it was a good birthday Ry! Love ya!


I made Ryan's new favortie treat Butterfinger cream pie, and I made Oreo cream pie.  I think they turned out pretty good.  We had lots of friends and family over.  Thanks for coming and celebrating with us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment