Yeah. Yeah. It's been a while since I have done a blog update. So here are some of the many things we have been up to....
We went Camping with the Worwoods and the Taylors up Levan Canyon.
Love this picture. He is so funny!
Trent had some meetings in Salt Lake a couple weeks ago, and he took his family with him. That week I had wednesday off. So my mom and I went to Salt Lake to hang with them. We went to Living Planet Aquarium. (thanks for taking some pictures for me Kort since my camera is RETARDED)
The next night we went to Tyrel & Britney James' Wedding. I made them a clock. I think it turned out pretty freaking cute. Hope they thought so too!
We are actually going to start going to craft fairs and making custom orders.
Can't really tell but Tyrel's is made with beadboard. And Nicole's was pine board. I can make them either way. I will be making clocks with temple pictures also. Someday I will get pictures of all the temples in Utah, but this is one of my favorite of the pictures I got of St. George temple.
Here's is what the pineboard (Nicole's) looks like. Let me know if you want one!
That weekend we went to St. George where we did the usual shopping. And took Otto swimming for the first time. He really liked it, but got onery because he just wanted to put his face in the water and I wouldn't let him.
Lottie tried to teach Otto to crawl. LOL
She is a little Crawling machine.
(Kortnies kids are always so dang FAST at picking up on everything!)
This was Otto face went we first walked in to the temple!
Love It :)
Everybody love Uncle Ryan!
4th of July Weekend......
We sat around in the lawn practicing Otto's sitting up and watched Ryan play with the Colt.
Otto came and hauled hay with me!
Ryan was pretty excited about being able to feed Otto with one hand since he can sit up now. LOL
Mitch was in Town for the Weekend so we did a lot of hanging out with him. He brought over some steaks to BBQ, and since the power was out I couldn't bake my cake. So they dug a hole and dutch ovened it.
We went shooting with the Worwood's but since it was so dang hot we weren't there too long.
Ryan got to try out his new shotgun.
Ryan's family came down for a BBQ the night of the fourth.
It was really nice weather for most of the day, but then all of a sudden it started pouring rain and lots of lighting was going on. So we all had to cram into the frontroom for a while, and Ryan went to rescue Mitch who was out hauling hay and just about got zapped by lightning.
Sorry Cindy I don't know what is going on with the spot over your face!
Riley and Otto became good buddies.
Then that night we went to Nephi to wacth the fireworks with Mitch.
Otto loved them! And so did I. Fireworks are one of my favorite things!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment