A few reasons I haven't been so good at updating our blog lately:
We got a new TV, so we needed a new TV Stand. We built our own, and it took all of our free time for about 3 weeks. But it is done now. Check it out!
Aside from that I started a craft blog where I talk about everything and anything crafty related. So now when I think "I need to blog." I am thinking craft blog instead of family blog :( So this one has got a little neglected. But I do have a few posts halfway done that I hope to get posted soon. Including Otto's first birthday! Until then check out my craft blog 2 Crafty My Skirt by clicking here. I would LOVE it if you would become a follower and Like it on facebook!
And here are a few of the things on there:
Plans for the Apothecary Console
Monogram Sign I gave to my cousin Trish for a wedding gift
Sticky Note Pad made from Clear picture Frame.
As a side note my little sister Jenna got engaged last week, and I am SO stinking excited for her!








No comments:
Post a Comment