June 30, 2012

One Year Old

Yeah I know Otto is almost 18 months now. but I wrote this back when he turned one.  But didn't get pictures uploaded.

He loves to pull things out and put them back in.  For example Laudry Baskets, Drawers, Diaper bag.  But hey at least he likes to clean up after himself.

When you change him he doesn't like anything else on the changing table with him he throws everything else off. Like the clothes I am about to change him into.

He says: "mom" "dad" "hey" "yeah"  "yes" his favorite is dad!

When he is done eating he starts storing his food in the corner of his highchair

He takes a two hour nap.  So nice.

He will drink out of a sippy cup unless it is milk.  Then he still wants a bottle.

He brings the cup and throws it at you when he wants a drink

He LOVES the computer mouse

He loves Oreos. 


He only gets the binky for sleeping or sometimes to ride in the car.  When you get him up in the morning or go to get him out his carseat.  He will take the binky out of his mouth and hand it to you before you even ask for it or reach for it.

He wears a size 5 shoe.


Otto's One Year Pictures:

I took these pictures in St. George. I learned that a kid who has only been walking two months, and has never really been where it was warm enough to explore the outside, is REALLY hard to take pictures of!










 Love his Whoa, Whoa, Going Over face!



No comments:

Post a Comment