First Snow. Otto loved to watch it out the window but hated touching it.
Otto LOVES doing chores with Ryan!
Back at the first of December Nicole had her first daughter Whitley. My mom is now watching her and Otto LOVES Whitley SO MUCH! Everyday he wants to "go to Grandma's house" so he can play with Whitley!
Oh man she is cute!
He loves to work with his tool and help dad!
Last year Otto thought Santa was great. This year... not so much. As soon as Santa walked in the room Otto started shaking. Is it terrible that I thought it was pretty funny!?
Even when Santa came around on the fire truck, Otto was crying.
When we first started opening presents Otto was so cute. He would rip off one little piece at a time and hand it to Ryan.
Book about Jesus.
Slipper boots.
Horses, cows, and a fence built by Ryan!
Letters, Numbers, and Colors Puzzles.
Our Christmas Tree!
Ryan got a t-shirt, a calendar book, and a new battery for his drill.
I got these sweet slippers that I have been begging for! And a video camera!
I have to get pictures from Otto's birthday from my mother-in-law because I forgot to take my camera to his birthday party :(
With the weather warming up we have spent a lot of time riding and training horses!
Oh yeah and did you notice Ryan got glasses?



oh my your little guy is to die for cute! reminds me so much of my son. i just showed my husband the fence yours built for otto's cmas. totally keeping that in mind for casen's birthday. also... kind of fell in love with your floor in the photo at the first of the post. did you put it in? if so i'd love to hear what it is, where you got it and how you installed it!
ReplyDelete