Thursday I left work a little early (Ryan didn't go to work because he spent three hours on a fire that morning.) then we met at the fair. I got to watch the last half of the steer show, and Ryan didn't even complain the whole time! Then we headed over to the Ranch rodeo. It was pretty good. Maybe next year Ryan will do it. Earlier that day I had been thinking you know i don't really think I am eating anymore now that i am pregnant and feeling good enough to eat. But i knew that wasn't all true when that night at the rodeo (after having a big lunch that day) all Ryan got was a burger. And I got a burger and nachos and an hour or so later sent Ryan to get me a deep fried corn dog too.
Friday I was taking a nap and woke up to the baby moving!!! That was the first time and so far... the only time I have felt him/her. Then Ryan saw the preview for "the Other Guys" on TV he had already said he wanted to see it. So we went to his favorite place to eat Mi Rancherito and to the movie. It was a pretty funny movie.
Saturday we cleaned the house and just took it easy. Then that night went to the Demolition Derby. We sat with our neighbors Weston and Paige Worthen and a good friend of mine from school Kelli (Taylor) and her husband Rylee Snelson. That was fun but unfortunately it was too loud to really talk much. It was a pretty good derby I think of all the heats the girls put on the best show. But it was all good.


No comments:
Post a Comment