Saturday Morning Ryan went and worked cows with Shayna and Jerad in Goshen. I stayed home to get laundry dishes and what not done. Of course my book, "Mocking Jay" is so good I would have to read a chapter between every few tasks. If you haven't read "The Hunger Games" series...READ IT!
Then we headed over to Sanpete County. We went to Ryan's favorite place from when he was in College, Satisfied Ewe. It was good of course i thought their gravy was too sweet and Ry says thats what makes it his favorite gravy in the WORLD! We agreed to disagree.
Then we met up with Jenna and Kelly and his buddy Cliff at the Rodeo. It was pretty good. The Wild Child was the entertainment. And well he is good entertainment, but he needs to change up his act and jokes. They are getting pretty old.
But we had lots of fun.
This is a crappy picture of the Wild Child jumping. The lights on the Grand Stand were too bright.
Oh Jenna don't you know all pictures are bound to make it on the blog!!?
I have bug eyes because the 3 pictures Ryan took before this my eyes were closed so i was trying (a little too hard I guess) to keep them open. lol




Reading that series now. I LOVE them!! Can only read when I get my boys to bed but I cant put it down!!!!! I stay up so late reading!
ReplyDelete