This is me 30 weeks Prego.
(Danielle that is about 7 months. lol)
Holy Cow! I can't believe i am in the third trimester and only 10 weeks left to go! It is really starting to sink in now. And I am starting to stress about the fact that this little baby has to come out somehow! But along with getting SUPER nervous, we are getting SUPER excited!
No headaches. No heartburn. No throwing up!
Babies heartbeat was 147 - 150.
Blood Pressure was 117/79. Good.
I'm embarrassed to even put my weight on here anymore, but this is a good way for me to keep track of everything.
Mama's starting weight was 138 now up to 160. AHHH!
Measuring 29 cm.
So i guess a little small. They say you should measure as many cm as you are weeks.
Otto is getting big enough I think he is running out of room to kick. Now he just pushes his foot up against the side or his butt. And you can see a bump from the outside! It's kinda crazy! The Dr. says he has moved to the head down position. That was good to hear, because I still felt like he was sitting sideways.
Baby center describes a 30 week fetus as:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen.
I started wearing looser socks and this has pretty much eliminated any problems I was having with swelling in my legs!
At my 26 week appointment I was also able to get my glucose screening.
The results for that were all normal!
Everytime I have gone to the Dr., the nurse or the ultras sound technician or anyone "taking a look at me" has said "Man he is really a mover" multiple times. This last time I went, the nurse told me that about 5 times in 5 minutes. She was like "You are gonna be one busy momma!" So look out everyone: There is a little Wild Man one the way!
The results for that were all normal!
Everytime I have gone to the Dr., the nurse or the ultras sound technician or anyone "taking a look at me" has said "Man he is really a mover" multiple times. This last time I went, the nurse told me that about 5 times in 5 minutes. She was like "You are gonna be one busy momma!" So look out everyone: There is a little Wild Man one the way!
I have been feeling so great! I really can't complain at all. I feel like I have really lucked out since I got over the initial sickness.
Yesterday, my mother-in-law, Cindy threw me an amazing baby shower! Thank you so much to everyone who was able to come, and for all the wonderful gifts that I received! We REALLY appreciate it! And most of all thank you so much to Cindy for hosting such a wonderful party! She did an amazing job on cookies and food and decorations. And had a cute rocking horse cake made just for Otto. It was so cute! I'll have to get a picture up! Thanks Cindy!
No comments:
Post a Comment