Last weekend we went out with Nicole & Colby and Jenna & Kelly. It was lots of fun even though we didn't get home until 1:30!
First we went to dinner at Wingers.

There was a guy dressed up like Frankenstein. I wish I would have got a picture of him teasing Jenna it was hilarious!
Then we headed out to the Haunted Forest

I don't know why but the last two times I have been there it hasn't even close to scared me. But I have to close my eyes for previews to scary movies...? What the crap? Last time we went I about peed my pants laughing at Ryan running from a guy chasing him with a lawn mower. I was really hoping for a good story like that again, but it was pretty uneventful. Even Jenna didn't scream that much!? :(
Uneventful and all it was still fun to get out with the sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment