December 20, 2010

Baby Shower

Joqell (my cousin) threw me a baby shower on Saturday.  But i will get to that in a minute.  The girls I work with, Jennifer & Gina, were not going to be able to make it to the shower.  We were the only ones in the office on Friday so they decided to throw me a mini shower.  It was so sweet.  They brought breakfast (a delicious crumble cake!) And some gifts and these treats...





This gift was the first piece of baby "gear" i have gotten (and most of my baby gifts are in my mother-in-laws basement until the remodeling is done) so I haven't been able to go through stuff or set anything up to make me oh and ah.  So that night when I got home I had to set this right up!


Thank you so much to Jennifer & Gina!  It was a wonderful surprise!


Joqell's shower was so wonderful.  I got lots of wonderful gifts!  And Joqell and her sister in law made these so cute blocks to spell his name!  Don't you just love them!?  And her other sister in law made the diaper cake! I don't even want to take it apart for the diapers because it is too dang cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment