Our Christmas decorations are kinda pathetic this year. Our tree requires both Ryan & I to pack it in. And it is stored in a shed clear out back that you access through the horse corral. I just didn't think I was up to packing it in this year, and we have been working on our remodel project too hard. We didn't really want to take a break for Christmas tree or lights or anything. So I just got our little tree out of the basement and my nativity set and called it good for Christmas decorations this year. Pretty pathetic I know!
I absolutely LOVE Christmas lights! Last year Ryan took me up and down every road in Levan to look at lights and I loved it. So we decided to make it a tradition. The Sunday night before Christmas, last night, we made some Hot Chocolate, got in the truck, turned on some Christmas music, and headed up and down the roads in Levan. I tried to take a few pictures of my favs but as you can see they weren't turning out so well. So i decided to stop worrying about pictures for the blog and just enjoy...
Town Hall...
The Grinch... (My Favorite Movie!)
One of the best houses in town for Lights...
So I love living in Levan, but they were a serious disappointment for Christmas lights this year! (I know that's hypocritical because we didn't get ours up this year either.) There was probably only 25 houses with lights up. What the crap? So Ryan took me to Nephi to look at there. At least they pulled through for me!
It was fun! Thanks for taking me Ry.
No comments:
Post a Comment