November 30, 2011

9 Months

Otto is 9 months old.  Here is a little bit about him....

He weighs 21 lbs and is 28 1/2 inches tall
70% for weight
75% for height
75% for head circumference

He is starting to walk he can take about 4-5 steps.

He hasn't met a food that he doesn't like (hence he is in the 75%)

He takes about a 2 hour nap around 11am and then a short one later in the day. 

He is still VERY friendly. He will go to pretty much anyone, and loves to watch people.

He likes to climb the stairs, and will go clear to the top if I am right behind him.

He LOVES socks!  I don't know why but he loves to play with socks, mine, his, or Ryan's it doesn't matter. 

He also still really likes tags and straps on things like his cars seat, high chair, or stroller. 

He loves to rope.  I am amazed at how much he has it figured out.  If I get the rope out for him he'll drag the steer out himself and throws the rope at it!  Don't worry Olin, Otto will be roping with you in no time!

Our camera has a red light that comes on right before you take a picture.  Whenever he sees that red light he puts on a big cheeser.  Sometime I'll be trying to get an "action" shot but I can't because that little red light goes on and he puts on a big smile! It's so cute though!

No one can make Otto laugh as hard as Ryan.  He has a laugh that you only get to hear when Ryan teases him!  I Love it!

He likes to give kisses, but watch out they usually are open mouth and involve teeth!

Here is our little Otto boy at 9 months.... in his Halloween costume.







No comments:

Post a Comment