If you are wondering why I haven't called or texted you lately, hung out with ya, or done any blogging, it's not because I fell off the face of the earth. I have just been busy busy with craft fairs and building crafts!
I did my first craft fair in Nephi. I think Ryan was off working cows for somebody...
So I had to take Otto with me, but luckily Jenna came and helped me and we had a 10x10 booth so there was room for the pack-n-play.
And then one in Mt Pleasant. I was recently called to be one of the Activity Days leaders in our ward. The first activity I planned with the girls we made some pumpkins out of stuff I had at home. Well only half of the girls showed up and so i had a bunch of supplies left over. So I just decided to throw them together and take them to the Mt. Pleasant craft fair with me. Well I think i took like 9 and an hour after the fair started I only had one left! So i went home and made a bunch more. And just about sold all of those too!
So basically I learned from the pumpkins that maybe I should make some other little crafts. This is where it really went south. I had about 4 weeks from then to the day after Thanksgiving sale that I planned to do. So I started working on crafts every night when we got home from work, and every free day that I had! Thank goodness for Sunday so I could take a break! Then I found out there was gonna be a craft fair in Levan the week before my big one. So I had to get all my stuff done even sooner. Needless to say poor Ryan is tired of crafts and is glad to have his wife and house back to normal now that I don't have any coming up for awhile!
The fair in Levan went really good!
So when we moved into our house one of the sheds had TONS of old doors. When I was trying to figure out what I would do for a back drop in my booth, I thought how cool would it be to use a bunch of old doors! Boy was I right! I think it turned out pretty freaking awesome. And thanks to Mitch for the good idea of how construct it! And A BIG THANKS to Ryan for cutting all the wood for crafts, building my door background, and just in general putting up with CRAFTS for the last month or so!
Here is what my booth looked like at the day after Thanksgiving sale in Spanish Fork.
Here are a few of the other little crafts I was working on...
Sticky Note Pads.
Christmas Tree
Picture/Recipe Block
Snowman Glove/Boot/Hat dryer (sits over a heater vent)
Temple Blocks
Stocking Hanger
Firework



















No comments:
Post a Comment