Yeah I know this was forever ago, but it took Jenna awhile to send me the pictures and then I spaced getting it up on the blog.
Back in October Jenna and I went to Witches Night Out, sort of. I say "sort of" because we headed up early because I was so nervous about finding a parking spot. Well since we were there so early we had no trouble finding a spot to park. We walked around and looked at all the shops and the Witches and it really wasn't that exciting. I love Garnder Village but as far as Witches Night Out it wasn't that cool. And since we both had a long drive that night, we ended up leaving before it actually even started. How boring are we?! But there were some cute decorations we took pictures of as we walked around!
I took this picture just for Ryan of course...
This was definately my favorite. So funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment