March 9, 2010

Having Fun!!!

We have been so busy lately but it has all been doing fun stuff!!! sorry i don't really have any pictures though.
The weekend after we went to St George i went and got my hair done by my cousin Joqell Friday morning. I have swoop bangs now. It is different but I think she did a great job they look really good!!! it was time for a change i think i have had the same hair style since like 7th grade! So we were talking about how we need to do something together and she said they were going to a roping in Moab that afternoon and staying over night. she asked if we wanted to go. At first we thought eh... we were not home last weekend we probably should stay home, but then Bodie (her finance) called Ryan and talked us into going with them. We had a blast!!! Even though it was freezing!
That Sunday my little sister called and said she was going to come over and visit me, and not very much later my Mom called to see if they could come down and visit. So we had a full house for a little while, but I love having family and friends over!!!

Joqell and Bodie also wanted to go bowling with us when we got home saturday night but it was late so we just got ice cream and planned to go bowling the next weekend with them. So last Friday we went to fat cats with them and bowled for two hours. I think we got in three games, and no big deal but I BEAT Ryan all three games!

The next night we hung out with Ryan's cousin Jerad and his wife and my friend Shayna. They also wanted to go bowling, so we went to Payson that time. However, i think Ry beat me that night. then Shayna took us to this awesome ice cream place. i guess technically it's frozen yogart but you just make your own with whatever toppings and ice cream you want, and then they weigh it and charge you based on how much it weighs. And it was really good ice cream.

On that Friday i also got a phone call in reponse to a KSL ad i had put up to take pictures. So on Saturday i went a took some photos. I didn't get to do a lot of diversified poses because they just needed head shots for a modeling agency but it was still good experience. Here is a few of those photos.

I also got a new Dining Table, I'll have to get a picture of it up. I love it!!! It was just what I had been looking for at a great price!

Last weekend we also signed up for netflix so we have had fun watching movies too. We should have done that in the beggining of winter though, now we are coming into the time of year I want to be outside instead of inside watching movies. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY!!!! These are GOOD!!! I want you to take my boys pics!!! :) You game???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you!!! Of course I am game!!! Just say when.

    ReplyDelete