These pictures are pretty old but I realized I never posted them. Sometime in Janurary we got to watch Ferrin's little boy (2 years old). He is so cute the first thing he did when he got to our house was he had to explore it and check out the whole house. It was so cute!
(Ignore my mess this is upstairs where stuff just gets stacked to deal with at a later date!)
I got out a bunch of toys out for him to play with. The tractor was about all he wanted to play with, BIG Surprise huh! :)
Then we took him sleding. first Ryan just pulled him around our yard. And part of it had a good enough slope he could just give him a push. lol
Then we took him down the lane behind the 4wheeler. He loved all the animals down there.
Seriously!!! He is so much fun! He loves you guys so much!!! He kinda looks like a rag muffin with his hair that long! CUTE pics and thanks for all you do! You guys are the BEST!!!
ReplyDelete