April 6, 2010
Adventure # 3 Country Dancing
I really didn't think we were going to have time for an adventure this weekend because we were so busy. I had two photo shoots(I'll have to get the pictures up, they are SOOO CUTE), we helped lay tiles in Ryan's parents house, we had to do some spring cleaning in our house, Sunday we had a family party, and Ryan went to priesthood so by saturday afternoon it just wasn't looking like it was going to happen.
Ryan was going up north to go to priesthood with his dad and I needed to show photos to his mom so she could pick which one she wanted so i rode up with him. Well on the way there he told me to wait to eat and he would take me to dinner after and then he was going to take me COUNTRY DANCING!!! So not only did we squeeze in an "Adventure," it was something i had been begging him to do for a while! I love to go dancing! Thanks babe.
Also the family party was a blast i have like 6 younger cousins that are boys and one youger girl cousin that are all really in to sports so Ryan and I played elimination with them. It was so much fun! We laughed because Ryan was doing so good they were trying to figure out where he was getting his "luck" from so they decided it must be that his shirt was tucked in so they all tucked their shirts into their gym shorts! It was pretty funny.
and the girl, Mckenna, was in front of Ryan and she had to try really hard not to get out by him because she said she would be so embarrased if someone got her out that was wearing cowboy boots. But eventually he got her out. Me? Let's just say im not the most althletic one in the bunch. I usually was the 2nd or 3rd person out and i think the only reason i wasn't first was just cause people took pity on me. Other than one game... i made it to the final 4 and also got Ryan out that game!!!
Had a really fun weekend even though it was busy, i had a blast doing everything that kept us busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment