- He weighs 15.6 pounds.
- He stares at the sealing fan (until he gets dizzy i think).
- He sleeps through the night. On the weekends (or when we are home) he will wake up at about 6:00 and since I don't want to get up yet I will put him in bed with us. He LOVES our bed. I will set him down on it and before I even climb in the bed he is OUT! It is so funny! And then he will sleep there until like 8 or even later!
- He is pretty good at taking naps. Usually 3 a day 30 min to an hour each. Usually I put him down and he goes right to sleep but every once in a while he will just lay there and play and I will come back in to put the binky in his mouth and try to get him to go to sleep. He won't see me coming and will just be playing... la la la... and then it startles him and he kinds jumps when he sees me and straightens up. It is SO STINKIN FUNNY!
- He still has big ol' feet. He is now wearing 12 to 18 months socks!
- He is tired of the few little baby toys that we have. Now he likes things that he sees us "playing" with. His favorite toys are Cups, Remotes, Cell Phones, and burp rags!
- He can touch the ground in his bouncer now, and has sort of figured out how to bounce in it too!
- We keep trying to teach him to crawl but he doesn't really seem that into, and just gets frustrated if something is just out of his reach instead of scooting towards it. I'm sure he'll just take off when he is ready. He has super good strength in his legs and really good balance. So who knows we might skip crawling.
- He can sit up on his own for at least 30 minutes. And he really likes to sit up. He tipped over a lot at first but it only took him a day or two to get REALLY good at catching his balance.
- He can gets his toes all the way in his mouth. When he is sitting on the ground he'll bend clear over to chew on his toes. Pretty funny.
- He has always loved to chew on his hands but lately he likes to put his hands in my mouth for me to chew on them, and he thinks it is hilarious when he does this!
- He sucks on his bottom lip just like his dad!
- He chews on the binky too, it has became a toy. So we try to just use it for naps and bedtime and he does pretty good that way. But maybe that is why he stays up playing instead of napping because that is the only time he gets to play with the binky. lol
- He lets out little squels until he is horse, and even then he keeps trying. lol
- He looks at any food we have like he is gonna DIE if he doesn't have any. Especially Ice Cream since he know how good it tastes!
- You can leave him in front of a mirror for like 30 minutes and he'll just keep himself entertained making faces at himself, and giggling.
- He LOVES when Ryan blows rasberries on his belly!
- He is finally starting to grow some hair back in, and it looks like it is going to be blonde.
- He can hold his own bottle (sometimes) I think he is just to lazy to cause he knows I'll do it for him, but that is fine!
We Love this little guy!
Hey I just read the comments on my blog sorry I never check those things. Otto is so stinkin cute and looks just like Ryan!! It would be awesome to see you guys, our number is 435-979-3817.
ReplyDelete