This is me 22 weeks Prego.
Haven't thrown up in months!!!
No headaches. No heartburn.
Babies heartbeat is still 150.
She could hardly get it though because he wouldn't hold still.
Mama's starting weight was 138 now up to 150.
Don't worry I'm not gonna start dieting or anything
but it was a little hard to see that number on the scales.
Measuring 22cm. Right on for expected.
Feel baby moving all the time! He never holds still!
Baby center describes a 22 week fetus as:
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound,
your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn.
His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct,
and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath
his gums. His eyes have formed, but his
irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
Can still get by in normal pants but i just bought my first pair of maternity pants
and I admit they are way more comfortable.
I really can't complain (since I got over the morning sickness)
i have had a wonderful pregnancy.
Just lots and lots of back pain, which sucks, but i
could be having a much worse time, so I am grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment