Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Make Ryan laugh even when he is super pissed
2. Laugh at Ryan even when I'm super pissed
3. Make some dang good chicken enchiladas (even though its an easy recipe)
4. Remember John Deere part numbers and their locations even though I quit that job almost a year ago
5. Remember the names of customers I haven't seen in over a year and only helped once.
6. Spend 7 days straight every minute with Ryan. Probably more just haven't had the chance!
7. Read a good book in just a couple days.
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Drive at night (or in Salt Lake). Seriously DON'T get in the car with me!
2. Wink my right eye. Nope only my left.
3. Roll the toilet paper under. Who does that? It's just wrong.
4. Watch myself get stuck with a needle. Hate them don't get any shots I don't have to!
5. Remember just about anything I learned in college even though I got really good grades.
5. Remember just about anything I learned in college even though I got really good grades.
6. Watch the TV shows that Ryan likes (sorry honey) ie. Ice Road Truckers, How it's Made, the Simpsons.
7. Shovel. My dad or Ryan always takes over or assigns me another task because I am a handicapped shoveler!
Seven Nicknames I have:
1. Leeser
2. Lese
3. Weesee
4. Leeser the Teaser
5. Louise
6. Babe
7. Sweetie
7. Sweetie
Seven Things I Say Most:
1"I love you"
2. "So Listen to this..."
3. Pick a cuss word. I'm sure it's on the list.
4. "Oh"
5. "You're weird" (to Ryan), but I totally love that about him
6. "I'm here." I send this text message to Ryan twice a day. When i pick him up for lunch and at the end of the day.
7."I can't wait to not be pregnant!"
Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Be a Good Mom
2. Let Ryan "win" sometimes.
3. Loose the Baby weight, plus some.
4. Quit cussing, atleast when it's not "neccesary".
5. Read the scriptures
6. Go visiting teaching
7. Be a better driver.
Seven Reasons I Fell In Love With Ryan:
1. The way he drove his truck (responsible)
2. His laugh. It's always cute. But when he really gets laughing at something (like something my dad did). Oh baby his laugh is so cute!
3. He is such a good listener. He always listens to my "drama" even when I have to feel him in on other people's drama that I care about.
4. The way he treated his niece & nephews. I knew he would make a good father.
5. Of course his humor. I never could have fell in love with someone that didn't make me laugh!
6. He is willing to do whatever to make me happy.
7. He was a good kisser. Tender & Sweet.
Seven Things I Love to Eat:
1. Cheese on just about anything!
2. Ranch on just about anything!
3. Mexican food. Chimichangas are my fav. Especially at Los Hermonos
4. Salt! Seriously love way to much of it on everything.
5. Jerky
6. Veggies with the Deli made ranch at Mt Nebo market. It is the best Ranch in the world!
7. Tortilla Chips with Salsa, Quacamole, or Cheese
Seven things I cant live without:
1. Ryan!
2. A place to call home
3. My cell phone, even though I constantly loose it or don't know where it is
4. All of my family and friends! Especially Jenna!
5. The Gospel
6. Ranch & Cheese & Salt. These are staples and i think i will die before I let a Dr tell me to lower my intake!
7. Music. I always have to have music going if possible.
Seven People I Tag
1. Kortnie
2. Jenna
3. Danielle
4. Sundy
5. Wynter
6. Hillary
7. RYAN he claims he doesn't know how to blog but i don't believe him!
No comments:
Post a Comment