October 16, 2010

St. George & Hunting

Last year while Ryan went hunting Jenna & I went on a "girl's vacation" to St. George and we decided to make it annual.  Ryan headed out to go hunting the last day of Sept.  He went to Fairview with his dad and brothers.  He took the camper which I think turned out pretty good. However no one got a deer. :(  He was home Sunday before me. And then did some more hunting around Levan that week.

Jenna and I left for St George the next day, friday afternoon, after she got out of class.  That night we went to Bajio which was terrible for a Bajio! And I brought Jenna her new phone so she spent the night moving over all her information and texting out her new number... so I did this...


The next day we did a little shopping then went to Texas Roadhouse (of course) can't go to St. George without going there!

So while we were out shopping we pulled up to the outlet malls and parked infront of a toy store.  They had this little toy that I just had to try out.  And right as I got on this lady came walking past and she let out this snort/laugh and then hurried and covered her mouth, ducked her head, and kept walking by.  Jenna and I had a good laugh about.  But i can't blame her I'm sure seeing a grown woman on this would have been enough, but a pregnant grown woman... that much better!


Then we went and relaxed in the pool for a while. Then headed out of course for more shopping!  And dinner at Chili's where our waiter was pretty desperate to get Jenna's number even after she told him she had a boyfriend!



Sunday we did some more chilaxing in the pool which was much nicer this time because we were the only ones there.  No little kids to splash us!  But it was pretty funny a little kid walked by with his mom and said "Look mom there are only two people in the pool.  How come they're not having very fun?"  It was pretty funny!

Even though we did nothing but the usual shopping and swimming it was a great trip. Thanks Jen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment